Friday, November 17, 2006

Da Vinci Code

I rented it on Tuesday and...eh. Honestly, I enjoyed National Treasure a lot more. "The Code" was long, rather boring and I agree that Tom Hank's performance was stiff. Definitely didn't live up to the hype. The book was much more intriguing. Although I will give credit for not having Robert and the French chick kiss randomly or hook up for some reason at the end. I hate it when that happens.

There was a Smart Car in it though, so that was cool. Gotta get me one of those when they come to the U.S. in a year or two.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read the book but I did see the movie when it came out. I wasn't a huge fan. I sent you an email earlier this week. Did you get it? Did you change email addressed yet again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the Smart Car. Became my fovorite auto in 1999. Not sure what's taking them so long to get to America...

    ReplyDelete