Wednesday, February 28, 2007

How I feel about eggs

Here are my thoughts on different types of eggs. Please let me know if I forgot any.

Scrambled: the best, especially on toast
Fried: Tasty, as long as they're not overly runny
Omelettes: Mmmm.
Poached: don't think I've ever had one, but they sound gross. Really, do we need to illegally hunt eggs? Sounds a bit excessive to me.
Hard boiled: No, no, no. Texture, smell...yikes.
Deviled: Never tried one, but the mere thought of a hard boiled egg mixed with mayo...yeah. No.

There you have it. In case you were wondering.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've never had a deviled egg. They're way yummy. Even Rob likes them, and he hates boiled eggs.

    You should try some from http://www.deviledeggs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the next time I have the opportunity I'll try one...as long as I have a toothbrush, mouthwash and some floss readily available just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm....eggs in general are just gross! once in a while i can stomach an omlet, mostly because there are so many other yummy things mixed in that you don't realize it's mostly eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My personal favorite is scrambled eggs on toast. Or French Toast...which isn't really eggs, but it certainly involves them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Egg Salad Sandwiches, ever had one of those? They are pretty much the same thing as deviled eggs. Very tasty in my opinion. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhh...doubt it. Even eggs in potato salad freak me out just a little bit.

    I have just crushed my wife's hopes and dreams.

    ReplyDelete