Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This just in: Hillary Clinton's full of crap



"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac...Now that's my memory of it."

One time, when I was a kid, I was playing in this nature park near my house. There's a river running through it and my friends and I were throwing rocks in the river, or something, and this drowning kid comes rushing past us in the water. My friends freeze, shocked. Fortunately, I kept my wits about me and I jumped in.

Being an Eagle Scout, I was able to position myself behind her to keep her from dragging me under. The current was fierce and it was sweeping us down river - fast. I could hear my friends yelling as they chased us along the side of the river. I'm not sure what happened next (everything happened really fast) but somehow we made our way to the bank where my friends hoisted her ashore.

She wasn't breathing.

On the verge of panic, I gave her mouth-to-mouth and thankfully, it revived her. It was a frightening experience to be sure, but such a relief to know that everything turned out OK.

The little girl, Sarah, is now in a doctorate program at Johns Hopkins and is believed to be six to eight months away from finding a preliminary cure for diabetes. We still keep in touch with the occasional e-mail and text message.

Wait. Hang on. OK, she's not really at Johns Hopkins and, so far as I know, nobody is close to finding a cure for diabetes.

But everything else is true.

Except the part about the drowning girl in the river.

But that's irrelevant, because now that's my memory of it.

9 comments:

  1. Wait a second, you saved a drowning girl in the river too! Wow, I thought I was the only one I knew that had done that. Here I was thinking I was special. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think my favorite part is when she pulls out the hand gun. Don't mess with the "H-Bomb"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha. good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She tried to pad her resume and got caught. One more nail in the coffin that is Hillary's campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave,
    You are such a critical right wing fanatic. It's not fair of you to criticize Hillary for taking a page from her husbands playbook. Oh, and thanks for dinner last night. The hamburger was marginal, the smokehouse bacon was delicious and the interaction was riveting.
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the handgun was probably my favorite part of the video too.

    And, yes, quite obviously I'm a right-wing fanatic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that "river": it is fast and deep! Good thing your journal entries are available for verification! I'll be very careful and alert when walking there this spring. Perhaps I should bring a giant net for scooping?

    Momita

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Awesome Video. However--Obama is also full of crap. Did you hear his audio clip where he says "I have a 9 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter...if one of them were to make a mistake--I don't want them punished with a baby".

    What a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "RaeLynn said...
    LOL. Awesome Video. However--Obama is also full of crap. Did you hear his audio clip where he says "I have a 9 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter...if one of them were to make a mistake--I don't want them punished with a baby"."

    Yeah Raelynn, well some of us don't want our kids to get pregnant at age 9, but I guess it dosen't bother you.

    Obama is about as full of crap as Hillary isn't.

    ReplyDelete