Friday, October 24, 2008

I need some suggestions (crowdsourcing Halloween)


OK. I do precious little around my house. Really, I come home from work, kiss my wife and son hello and then sit down and play Xbox until it's time to eat dinner. Then my wife does the dishes, I lock my son in his room and continue to play Xbox until it's time for his bedtime where I am interrupted again by having to kiss him goodnight.

So when you realize one of my few responsibilities is to be in charge of Jake's Halloween costume, you'd think I could handle it, right? Nope. I can't think of anything remotely interesting.

So I thought I'd ask everyone what they think my son should be for Halloween. Let me know in the comments. If I don't get any good suggestions it's probably going to end up similar to the above pictured costume which will scar my son for life.

Don't corrupt such an innocent mind. Leave a suggestion in the comments for a better Halloween costume.

Image grotesquely provided from here.

4 comments:

  1. I saw one on tv where the kid was dressed up as king kong and the dad was dressed up like the Empire state building, so when he held his kid it looked like the kid was climbing up the building... cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie is going to be a fairy, Jake could be one too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So have you come up with any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake could be a spotted owl and you could be an old-growth tree.

    ReplyDelete