Monday, January 14, 2008

Crap. I look like a Wiggle.

What the heck? Fine. Are you serious?? Whatever. OK. So I look like the Yellow Wiggle. It's cool, it's cool. I just thought I would let everyone know that a very cutting-edge computer did a highly scientific analysis of my physical features and conclusively determined that you're ALL WRONG. That's right. According to said computer, I look more like Carson Daily, James Van Der Beek, Hugh Jackman, Marvin Gaye (who is black, mind you) AND Tom Cruise than the Yellow Wiggle. See here.

So there.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I was wrong, you look like Marvin Gaye.

    jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a Wiggle isn't too bad. And frankly, if you take away the brightly-colored shirt, that guy doesn't look too shabby. Fairly handsome guy in general, and he even has pretty straight teeth. It could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I am sure the the engine that you used to generate who you look like doesn't include kids role models. At least I think that is what the wiggles are referred to. And don't you fret, in another 20 years you may not look anything like him anymore. Thank you time. (=

    ReplyDelete