Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Through the Agony

I finished The Agony and the Ecstasy last night, the biography of Michaelangelo. SPOILER ALERT: He dies.

It feels good to have a 750+ page book sitting on your night stand, read and slightly tattered from countless commutes and innumerable hours of attention.

It's also a relief because, based on the cover of the book, I'm pretty sure everyone on the train thought I was reading some trashy romance novel. Instead, they'll see me reading the latest issue of WIRED with a semi-naked picture of Jenna Fischer on the cover. Stellar.

2 comments:

  1. You just watched your first episode of Lost? Are you kidding me, I am pretty sure that show is getting canceled, it has been a staple in our house for a long time. Not so much anymore, I have gained and lost intrest over the years, but it is overalla good show. Rent the old seasons, better yet, don't you probably wont have enough time to get into it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, as unrelated as it was to the post at hand. :)

    ReplyDelete